Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
someboddy

Nes with 4 buttons?

About 6 or 7 years ago, I remember a system called megason. It had 4 buttons. I belive it was the nes, but all the emulators support only 2 buttons. Anyone know anything about this system?

well, this is the funniest damn thing i have ever seen! :( i found one link for the megason console, but im guessing it is a later version of it because this one has 6 buttons, not 4. its modeled after a psone, and quite frankly, its discusting, but still good for a laugh. :D

http://www.afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/...son/megason.htm

This was the first time I looked at this thread and the Megason is some freaky creation. I mean seriously it looked really messed up, but at the same time I felt like I wanted to try it out myself. Where do they sell this kind of stuff? Anyway great link. :ph34r:

well, this is the funniest damn thing i have ever seen! :lol:  i found one link for the megason console, but im guessing it is a later version of it because this one has 6 buttons, not 4. its modeled after a psone, and quite frankly, its discusting, but still good for a laugh. :lol:

http://www.afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/...son/megason.htm

If you look at the kid with the light gun, he is holding a controller with 4 buttons.

That site wouldn't even qualify as propaganda. Propaganda is at least consistent.

The funniest thing about this article, is that the guy know about the X-Box, but he call a 8-bit grafics "awesome".

If you look at the kid with the light gun, he is holding a controller with 4 buttons.

yah, but in all the other pics, it has 6.

that looks really cool and all but erm

how does it have a "FIVE THOUSAND" speed DVD drive if it uses cartridges?

looks cool but the guy who reviewed it is an idiot

it sounds like one of those bootleg consoles you pick up in ChinaTown NYC (god i love that place :lol: )

I Got That,It Is A Bootleg Of NES But Mine HAd Spoilt And I HAd My Best memmory of My Life.

When I was 7,My Dad,Joking At A Nearby Restaruant Said That If I Drop My Tooth There And I Will Received A Bootleg(Console,He Said)And I Begin To Make My Teeth Loose.

And Sure Enough,It Dropped.My Dad Had No Choise But To Buy Me The Bootleg.It Was Not The Same Design,But It Also Include A Gun

The Bootleg Has Contra,Mortal Combat,And Lots More.

Edited by Tidus

hehe never mind about the guy owning the site being an idiot

hes a funny idiot!! lol

his mods are hilarious i just might do some of them, also i like his orginal site design at the homepage and stuff

Idiot? Or the worlds next genious? hehe same with Brian Kendall....

lol I've seen this thing already. they sell it in Estonia too... actually it's like just like NES... rules :P