Just Beat It

Rag

Post in here for any game that you play but haven't been able to quite beat yet. This works best with arcade games because you can't always play them. What I mean is games that you would go to the arcade to play, you don't beat it but you go back every time you are there to try your luck.

Mine on arcade is definitely this old shooter called Police Trainer. You basically just choose various challenges and have to do tasks with the gun. These challenges are based on time, accuracy, and perception. It never seems like that tough of a game but I can never beat it. Several times though it was due to the gun's failure to work correctly :)

Anything else I'd have to say the original Age of Empire's campaigns. Although I've attempted some before and just stopped after losing a map, this is probably more due to laziness.

I thought the thread title referred to you finally beating Spellforce :) .

The Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 campaign took me a while to beat. I completed the Soviet missions but I didn't really care about the Allied missions until recently out of boredom that I completed them.

Time Crisis 2 ( I beat 3)

Metal Slug (any of them past 1)

Loco Roco (I have about 30 cracked games for my psp all about 10% done wiht the game this is one of them)

Bah, then the ones I didn't even bothered with, now that's a list.

Star Ocean 3

Wild ARMs 3

Suikoden V

Disgaea / Disgaea 2

Makai Kingdom

La Pucelle Tactics

Phantom Brave

Tomb Raider Legend

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Project Zero 3

Silent Hill 4: The Room