OMGWTF I HATE THIS GAME

Rag

Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Horrible. It didn't even come up to half as good as THUG 1. The levels sucked, the create-a-skater sucked, the game play was not nearly as good... I mostly blame the fact that instead of focusing on skateboarding, the developers decided to focus more on the pranks and antics of Bam Margera. But, I didn't want to let my $50 go to waste, so I played it till I almost had to claw out my eyeballs. :huh:

I never Liked the thought of a story within a Skating Game. I Like Tony Hawk 2 for the Dreamcast the Best. Simple Easy Fun :unsure:

Yeah, my favorite was THPS2 for the PSX. The only reason THUG worked out so well for me was that it included 3 of the original levels from THPS2 (Hangar, school 2, and... one other...)

The best version to THPS2 is THPS2x for Xbox. They Re-Made that game to Perfection.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowadays, i only buy original PSP games so I can comment on those type of games.

The only games I really want to throw into my toilet and flush is

Rengoku. Lickily, I managed to find some noob who buy it for the same price I bought so it is not a total loss :huh:

I hate half-life, I wasted $20 on it, and it turned out to be a piece of crap. I've never seen a game copy trash so much as this one.

I cant even get out of the cable car in the first mission so i dont even bother with that POS. I invested in Half life 2 tho.

I hate half-life, I wasted $20 on it, and it turned out to be a piece of crap. I've never seen a game copy trash so much as this one.

I cant even get out of the cable car in the first mission so i dont even bother with that POS. I invested in Half life 2 tho.

I expected hate replies but instead I got this o.0. I was being sarcastic...the game kicks ass.

I cant even get out of the cable car in the first mission so i dont even bother with that POS.

Well, that just means you're nooby. :P

ehhh, im not sure of the controls for the game....its all in german <_<

Well there's a real problem there isn't it? Can't really say a game is a POS if you can't understand it.

i played ALOT of THPS2 on PC, The xbox one was cool because it had the extra levels, but there was alot of hackery/modding going on with the PC one that i think made it better.

The best part was there was an external level editor i used to have where there was no limit to the size/number of objects in a level <_<

I used to/still do i bet (i havent played a TH game in awhile) rule at making levels, that was probably the one part of the game i was really really good at (my brother can kick my ass in the actual skateboarding part lol)

I cant even get out of the cable car in the first mission so i dont even bother with that POS.

Well there's a real problem there isn't it? Can't really say a game is a POS if you can't understand it.

oK i retract My previous statement. Well since im here, how do u get out of that cablecar??

oK i retract My previous statement. Well since im here, how do u get out of that cablecar??

The very beginning cable car where you start out in? Wait until the car comes to a complete stop and let the guard open the door so you can exit.

Also just buy the game since you got the wrong version.