Does time go faster while on the computer?

Alpha

For the past four and a half years I've been on the computer more than ever. This would be mainly because of the Internet and its impact on every individual in this world and of course 1Emulation. Many of my memories have been washed off with images of painstaking experiences in the intergalatic realm of my ViewSonic monitor. All in all, today I looked at the date and my jaw nearly dropped off that it is now the year 2007. Sometimes I wish I can go back to the year 2002 and tell myself to get the hell of the computer and explore life while actually having memories of each year.

I'm not a computer addict, but I have become so accostumed to sitting my ass on this old chair that every few hours I have to check the updated news on the Internet. This is how the world has become --- people have BlackBerries ... BlueBerries... etc. to keep them updated at every second of their life.

A new study has been found in Japan that families only spend 20 minutes with each other each day because they're all too preoccupied with technologies consequences (ex: iPods, GameBoy's, Computers, etc.).

So has time fast forwarded for you?

Same here....though I work on PC'S so I spend a lot of time on them work related. But I can say that I do spend way too much time on them in my personal life. Playing games and composing music. The years fly by and I wonder how I ever got by life without a PC. Time stands still for no one especially on a computer.

i would have to agree with you sometimes the times just fly by, but my job requires a lot of computer work so im on the computer all day. but when i get home i got a wife and kid that take up time too. sometimes u just gotta get away from the puter. like with most technology it will be there when you get back.

I'm with rag, except I don't go out alot (Winter FTL). If I'm doing nothing (that includes not being on the computer) time goes by like nothing. However, when I'm on the computer and doing nothing on it, time is as slow as ever.

Might want to change "attic" to "addict" there. Because when I first read that, I was like "WTF? GC is a room?"

Also note, Japan has a high rate of hikimoris (Shut outs) also (!). What NHK teachs you haha.

I'm with rag, except I don't go out alot (Winter FTL). If I'm doing nothing (that includes not being on the computer) time goes by like nothing. However, when I'm on the computer and doing nothing on it, time is as slow as ever.

Might want to change "attic" to "addict" there. Because when I first read that, I was like "WTF? GC is a room?"

Also note, Japan has a high rate of hikimoris (Shut outs) also (!). What NHK teachs you haha.

LMAO!!! ... Just a stupid grammatical error. Thanks for the correction.

Haha. Good show, although I ended up deleting it because of space issues. Time flies fast when you have something to do, like creating/playing a Galge game or something, amirite?

u r rite agozr! For one to Kill time, he simply does not walk into Mordor, but take the long ass route with all the killing and giant hallways of `ginas.

u r rite agozr! For one to Kill time, he simply does not walk into Mordor, but take the long ass route with all the killing and giant hallways of `ginas.

Oh indeed.