Does time go faster while on the computer?

Alpha

I was spending too much time on the computer particularly on various attack systems. But I've been cutting back in the last few months. Now I'm only around to post news and to do mame stuff.

Wow level 1408 already? Seems like yesterday you just made 1000 :o

for me the problem is that so much of my life relies on the internet, when the internet goes down its a disaster. All my entertainment comes from/uses the internet, i have VoIP phone service, etc etc.

But now its like i have such an efficient setup for delivering to me all the latest news, movies, music, games, etc. That its almost completley automatic. and i can sit down at the computer and read everything in like a half hour. and then its like...uhh...now what?

sometimes i feel like i spend more time getting the games/music/movies and stuff than actually watching/playing

sometimes i feel like i spend more time getting the games/music/movies and stuff than actually watching/playing

Thats how i spend my time :)

I spend lots of time asking questions here at the forum, especialy since i didnt know too much about emulation when i came here. I know alot more now thanks to you all, so when im on the forum time Breezes by.

And im also a big Hip Hop head so music kills time fairly quick for me. :(

Edited by GoRDoOnE