Counter strike/Half life

GodPigeon

Half-Life is one of those games you should own.

Agreed

The platinum edition of Half life (which includes Half-life, CS, Team Fortress Classic, Blue Shift, and Opposing force) can be found around $20.00 used.

True. I have one of those older Half-Life collections called Half-Life Generations. I should get one of the newer ones, with games on DVD(s), instead of four CDs.

Srry, i Not too long ago got High speed internet, so before this Online Games werent an option. Also i only played CS once in school and thats it.

IIRC, no. You got served.

I could be wrong though.

Whats this??

Agreed

The platinum edition of Half life (which includes Half-life, CS, Team Fortress Classic, Blue Shift, and Opposing force) can be found around $20.00 used.

It's not used it's brand new for $20.00 >.>.

just do what i did, go into a store that sells used games, find a copy of HL, Blue-Shift, CS, any of those random games, and write the code down, go home, make a steam account, and free games! yay!

if your too lazy to go to the store sometimes people forget to blur out the CD key when they take pics for ebay :naughty:

but seriously you can just get a copy for like 2 dollars now, and it comes with all the HL1 based games no matter which one you get (except for that one in the new DVD-type box is only the games it says it has which i dont remember right now)

just do what i did, go into a store that sells used games, find a copy of HL, Blue-Shift, CS, any of those random games, and write the code down, go home, make a steam account, and free games! yay!

if your too lazy to go to the store sometimes people forget to blur out the CD key when they take pics for ebay :naughty:

but seriously you can just get a copy for like 2 dollars now, and it comes with all the HL1 based games no matter which one you get (except for that one in the new DVD-type box is only the games it says it has which i dont remember right now)

since ive yet to see a copy of HL at the Store i tried the Ebay thing, no success

I ended up with 3 accounts, one my friend gave me a HL serial for, one i got off a used copy of blue shift at EB, and one, someone online gave me for some reason.

The ebay thing i had to use for diablo 2 a long time ago when my friend lost his case for the expansion, ive never tried with CS to be honest