Post from my ps3

solidius23

I wholly think the PS3 is a waste of hard earned money, and that you should be ashamed for buying one.

What a stupid thing to say.

Must be Nintendo fanboys.

I always see an onslaught of Nintendo fanboys at Gamefaqs PSP forum whenever a good game is coming to PSP. Example: Final Fantasy Tactics, port of the PS1 game to PSP. They keep on lamenting that why this game was not released on DS, PSP is not deseerving this good game. They forget that DS/GBA already have FF2,3, 5,6 FFTA and the upcoming FFTA2 and FFXII. Sheesh, i wonder how many games they want before they stop complaining.

For FFT, I'd rather play it on my TV. Nothing is going to make me want to play the enhanced port. Sure new CGs and maybe a new class or two, but it doesn't justify it for me. No wifi VS battle mode makes me sad. If they added that, I'm sold.

@Shiba: News about MGS4 might be hitting the Xbox360 also is because Konami is thinking that because the PS3 isn't hitting the right amount of figures and market predictability of the PS3 is leaning towards "not so good" right now AND is expected to use up alot of resources. Going with both systems is a great way to turn a profit because of the most likely high development costs.

For FFT, I'd rather play it on my TV. Nothing is going to make me want to play the enhanced port. Sure new CGs and maybe a new class or two, but it doesn't justify it for me. No wifi VS battle mode makes me sad. If they added that, I'm sold.

Well, it is not finalised yet, so you might not know about the wifi battle mode. I have not played FFT

on PS before so I kinda look forward to this. I enjoy Valkyrie Profile, so I think I can enjoy this :shootem:

News about MGS4 might be hitting the Xbox360 also is because Konami is thinking that because the PS3 isn't hitting the right amount of figures and market predictability of the PS3 is leaning towards "not so good" right now AND is expected to use up alot of resources. Going with both systems is a great way to turn a profit because of the most likely high development costs.

MGS4 for Xbox360. That´s it I'm getting an Xbox. But I'll miss DMC and Zelda and FF 13 and....

I'm posting from my computer.

Me too.

Edited by Private Biscuit

@Shiba: News about MGS4 might be hitting the Xbox360 also is because Konami is thinking that because the PS3 isn't hitting the right amount of figures and market predictability of the PS3 is leaning towards "not so good" right now AND is expected to use up alot of resources. Going with both systems is a great way to turn a profit because of the most likely high development costs.

I hope this rumer comes out to be the truth and not just people fuking with 360 owners. But if anything I plan on buying a ps3 sometime next year (If it's still worth it) anyways so.

@Shiba: Red steel got a extremly low score. Also, my friend says he felt like he was playing a game that only did what he wanted it to do when it was happy, which it never was.

Must be nice, spending all your money on video games, when hardworking people like me have to spend it on thier car. Stupid fuel pump gave out and I had to spend $300 to fix it, and this happened right after I spent like $700 buying a new sound system.

Must be nice, spending all your money on video games, when hardworking people like me have to spend it on thier car. Stupid fuel pump gave out and I had to spend $300 to fix it, and this happened right after I spent like $700 buying a new sound system.

Serve you right

do u think i just got all the items i got just out of thin air i work my ass off everyday just like most of the people do i just know how to save budget and invest my money to make it work for me. i havent had swuat handed to me in my life i work for all the shite i own. so all you posers stop drinking that hater aid.

do u think i just got all the items i got just out of thin air i work my ass off everyday just like most of the people do i just know how to save budget and invest my money to make it work for me. i havent had swuat handed to me in my life i work for all the shite i own. so all you posers stop drinking that hater aid.

There jealous, let it be :)