Happy Halloween

Diso

I had some candy, but there weren't any trick-or-treaters. My brother had people over, but I wasn't going to give them what is rightfully mine. :P

So I read and listened to ebm for the whole night. With all of the kids running around, I thought it was more of a test on my concentration.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...but I wasn't going to give them what is rightfully mine. :P

Of course you won't, you sit down, eat cookies and enjoy watching MTV. :o

In Britain many people want trick or treating banned, that all thanks to the chav who shove fireworks into the letterbox because they didn't get their treats. ;)

The police should be given the right to shoot all chavs and/or chavettes on sight. Regardless of date and time. The police should make it their own Halloween special of sorts, and not so special on any other day.

My Halloween was pretty boring... I was at home helping pass out candy, but not in the normal way. You see, my mother cannot settle to be normal on Halloween. :P So, every year she puts up a dragon that runs from our attic (3rd floor) to the landing, and I have to sit up there and throw candy a tube so it comes out the dragon's mouth. But hey, I get all the free candy I want! :o