We were all there once....

GodPigeon

~Posted by DRAKe~

O god not the baseball comments again...

Drake attacked Shoma with a Tank (333 str) and took off 108!

Shoma has 0 HP left!

Shoma is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 5 EXP points!!!!

-------------------------------------------

*leans on baseball breathing deeply*

Geez Drake....I understand your obvoius jelousy for my super cool baseball style...but cmon....Just got back on the field after several months and you already done put me back on da bench!

Edited by Shoma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i got banged down before becuz one of my first posts were in the wrong section. "Jeez noob, wrong section u should post that in the ++++ section."

I kinda felt like a .....loser.... dissed online....so uncool....

Well NOW, IM A BIG BAD BATTER! TRY DAT CRAP AGAIN ROOKS!

O god not the baseball comments again...

Drake attacked Shoma with a Tank (333 str) and took off 108!

Shoma has 0 HP left!

You gain: 5 EXP points!!!!

LMAO Well i did Always Like Sonic Better Than Rival Schools :lol: The better game always wins :P

OMg Gordorone! U like insulted me in like 4 diffrents rooms.... Dont join Drake's "hatin' on Shoma Club".

This was one of the pains that a once was noob, had to go through...and still does..

*kisses bat*

Edited by Shoma

OMg Gordorone! U like insulted me in like 4 diffrents rooms.... Dont join Drake's "hatin' on Shoma Club".

This was one of the pains that a once was noob, had to go through...and still does..

*kisses bat*

:lol: Umm dont take them as insults, that wasnt my intension but i am curious to the whole baseball thing :P

*kisses bat*

:lol: Umm dont take them as insults, that wasnt my intension but i am curious to the whole baseball thing :P

Oh dude, doesnt matter! I'm just glad to be back on here in like ages, you're a young whipersnapper here! but Been posting nonsesne for at least an hour! I'm going to make an sport team crew on here when i get ready! BUt the story is when i was young.....oh nvm...^^

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...17089&st=44

Starts there, basicly shoma caused an uproar for a few pages over internet laughy lots.

He still although hasn't goten over the whole "baseball" thing....., which doesn't surprise me >.>.

Hey shoma, do you talk like that in school? Usually kids like that get beaten up by kids like me <.<.

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...17089&st=44

Starts there, basicly shoma caused an uproar for a few pages over internet laughy lots.

He still although hasn't goten over the whole "baseball" thing....., which doesn't surprise me >.>.

Hey shoma, do you talk like that in school? Usually kids like that get beaten up by kids like me <.<.

LMFAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG O W0W :hammer::P:hooray::lol::roll2::roll1: My heart hurts, Thats a HISTORIC MOMENT OF 1EMULATION HISTORY And it should be posted up again. o w0w

i think i would beat someone up if they did that in school around me!!!

I was first introduced to emulation around 1998 when a friend of mine showed me NeoRageX and a bunch of NeoGeo games. From there I was hooked and discovered emulation for the rest of the systems. I took a break for a couple of years then came back in 2003 and was a n00b all over again. I came here for the ROMs, stayed for the community.

K`dash attacked Shoma with a Hand Grenade (50 str) and took off 108!

Shoma has 0 HP left!

You gain: 25 EXP points!!!!

and MasK` de Dash has assassinated yet again.

To further expand on my "noob." I ran small shietty GB rom sites for a while. That was back in `99. Hey, I got hits for it. That was the good old SuperCrazy666 days.

Now I critize people!