Anything interesting happen to you lately

First off, I'm happy to join this message board (I was searching for a way to enable the fatalities in Samurai Shodown V Special and stumbled onto this message board)

Anyway, for me, I've been helping my friend out with a school project of his, a movie he wants to do (based on the Konami game Snatcher) and it's working out well, I'm the lead, Gillian Seed.

Also hotter than ever over here.

What about you guys, anything interesting come about your daily lives?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My M3 came. FINALLY! :clapping: Other than that... school sucks, I've got exams, and I'm just a few % away from being exempt from the French exam. Poppycock. :D

Hello and welcome!

Venture Bros. came out on DVD today, which makes me happy. I'm ill, which makes me not so happy. I'm hoping there's no such thing as a lethal dose of vitamin C. I'm in mostly art classes so final projects are kicking my butt in preparation for final exams, which will continue the butt-kicking right up till summer vacation. The upside? Summer vacation! That's life in a nutshell for today.

I had a nose bleed just now.

And I get screwed by my boss.

Right now, in a deep state of sadness. Pondering the future...............................

Procrastinating...............

Whatever.

I realized that I perhaps have very poor judgement in regards to my future, employment-wise. Aaaaand it may be too late to fix it.

Other then that, not really. My life is pretty stagnant right now.

Well, I got back to my addiction off FFXI.... the play time you see on xfire from when I post this is just me in 4 days :D... I haven't slept much :s.

But then again this time it's summer, and I have an entire 3 months to do nothing, and I'm going to try my hardest to not waste this 3 months sleeping.

I'm happy that Snake on a Plane will be in theaters soon. The most kickass movie title in the near history

Other than that, no real reason for joy.