best place to get a good ISO

I have dled 3 ISO from ****** and when I burn them they suck...I tried burnin the ISO with all speed but loading takes to long to load or doesnt even load....so im guessing the ISO just sux...anyone got some good places to find better ISO

I have dled 3 ISO from ******** and when I burn them they suck...I tried burnin the ISO with all speed but loading takes to long to load or doesnt even load....so im guessing the ISO just sux...anyone got some good places to find better ISO

The best place to get a good iso is from your ps2 dvd in your dvd drive. You can use nearly any cd burning software to simply, easily, and quickly make an iso.

Why you would want to do this is beyond me, since your playstation 2 is much better at running these games than your ghetto pc that can possibly run ps2 games at .01 fps.

I have dled 3 ISO from ****** and when I burn them they suck...I tried burnin the ISO with all speed but loading takes to long to load or doesnt even load....so im guessing the ISO just sux...anyone got some good places to find better ISO

The best place to get a good iso is from your ps2 dvd in your dvd drive. You can use nearly any cd burning software to simply, easily, and quickly make an iso.

Why you would want to do this is beyond me, since your playstation 2 is much better at running these games than your ghetto pc that can possibly run ps2 games at.01 fps.

what I never mention playin ISO on my PC....all I wanted is a better place then ****** to get the iso....all 3 iso I got from ******* wasnt workin...

and to J20 stop tryin to E-thug we all know niggas like you in real life probably got no life all u do is plays games never had a girlfriend n thats why whenever someone ask a simple question you bash them cause it makes you feel good...

Edited by Agozer

Why you would want to do this is beyond me, since your playstation 2 is much better at running these games than your ghetto pc that can possibly run ps2 games at.01 fps.

what I never mention playin ISO on my PC....all I wanted is a better place then ***** to get the iso....all 3 iso I got from ****** wasnt workin...

and to J20 stop tryin to E-thug we all know niggas like you in real life probably got no life all u do is plays games never had a girlfriend n thats why whenever someone ask a simple question you bash them cause it makes you feel good...

:rofl:

1141363322960.jpg

Closed and warned.

Read the damn rules before making a public laughingstock out of yourself. Also, do not mention BitTorrent sites by name. Warned again. Learn how to type proper english so people could, at least in theory, take you more seriously.

- Your not-so-friendly neighborhood moderator

Unkn0wn, assuming you come back to read this, you will by now have discovered that this site has some rules in place, namely, not to request where to find roms, isos, etc; or where they may be found; or provide links to those places. That includes BT sites.

If you had made your question and NOT asked where you got the isos, or where to get more of them, we would have been more than happy to help you.

Please remember the rules when posting and everything will be fine.