DDR Tv show

Diso

Get ready…you know you’ve been dying for this to happen. CBS and DIC Entertainment, working in association with Konami, earlier this week unveiled plans for a new televised dance series based on…you guessed it, Dance Revolution. Those wanting to tune in will have to wait until Sept. 16, when this show puts on its dancing shoes as part of CBS’s Saturday morning line up.

Credits: Slashdot.org

Link: http://news.digitaltrends.com/article10389.html

bwahahaha. Watching other people play ddr in a competition. Only America.

Oh man.... This show will suck outta conTROL! :huh: My school had a DDR tournament once... it was lame as hell. I can't IMAGINE turning it into a full TV show...

Of course not, the television show will fail miserably right after the first 5 minutes...

5 mins... commercial break... same thing. I just don't see how they could make an entire season of this.

Well if you get asains to do those fast moves on extremely hard mode, maybe, just maybe it'll work out.

I think it's the wb that's working on a reality TV show where a couple of people are put into a home where they play a MMO made by at the same time. When the players in the show do something in the MMO world viewers will be allowed to follow or just watch them. That's kind of a good idea at least on g4, but a ddr? It's kind of hard...