MAMEoX128 Plus! v20060505 released

HK$

HK$ this is so tight having screensaver and soundtrack!!!

(took me a minute to figure out how soundtracks work...lol never used the MS dash too much)

Can you take my UnleashX background and loading screens and make them a simple skin for me...everytime i try to change the background image it turns black...

my image host shrunk the images so i have included them n a.zip at the bottom of this post...(640x480)

659473782_l.jpg

for background...may need to lower the hieght of the roms list...

659474271_l.jpg

for the loading screen...just the simple loading text in black on this...and maybe just a "press "green button image" to play"

Thanks man!

EDIT!!!

Here are the images in 640x480...(the myspace acount shrunk them)

THE 640x480VERSIONS (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)

Edited by sammaz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel stupid...I realized that the backgrounds have to be 24-bit

I got it all locked down now...

using the same skins as my dash and the command line

"arg1=f:\roms\mameox\default.xbe mslug.zip" makes the emulator boot straight to the roms list and since the background doesnt change its a smooth transition. :blink:

one bug is that when custom soundtracks play they only play 1 song then stop until you reload a game and exit back to the launcher...then it plays 1 more song....i would like to have it play the entire album then repeat.

Amazing work here! :thumbsup1:

:blink: Can you release a list of newly added games? There's too much titles in SupportedGames.txt and it's innacurate as its list all games, even that are not working like Turbo OutRun and Alienstorm(not bootleg).

Thanks a lot for this release :thumbsup1:

I feel stupid...I realized that the backgrounds have to be 24-bit

I got it all locked down now...

using the same skins as my dash and the command line

"arg1=f:\roms\mameox\default.xbe mslug.zip" makes the emulator boot straight to the roms list and since the background doesnt change its a smooth transition. :blink:

one bug is that when custom soundtracks play they only play 1 song then stop until you reload a game and exit back to the launcher...then it plays 1 more song....i would like to have it play the entire album then repeat.

Amazing work here! :thumbsup1:

No need to use that command line, just set "show splash screen" to "No" in the misc options page.

1. It should play more than 1 song now. But I dont know why sometimes it stops playing the next song.

2. Now pressing right thumb to left or right to changes the screenshot\titles\cabinets picture.

l-dpad and r-dpad are used to set the game's favorite level.

Edited by HK$

1. It should play more than 1 song now. But I dont know why sometimes it stops playing the next song.

2. Now pressing right thumb to left or right to changes the screenshot\titles\cabinets picture.

Thanks HK$!. This build is great. I love the IPS function.

I take it this newest build will appear at the usual place soon?

Edited by Thraxen

Thanks HK$!. This build is great. I love the IPS function.

I take it this newest build will appear at the usual place soon?

I do not have account to xbins, so I only uploaded it to the sky tracker.