OCD @.@

Unessential

Whoa, About a year ago One of my friends parents said as a joke that I had OCD because of something I did over at their house. Since then, my friends have been noticing alot of things that I do that are "signs" of OCD. I just noticed now that I have been playing that Star fighter Game for about An hour now, and I didn't quit and purposely die even after my insanely highscore... Then the game got bugged and I couldn't move or get hit. or fire...

I'm just stareing at the time now and it's 1:00 and wondering... Maybe I Do have OCD... but i'm too Poor and lazy to find a shrink to see if I actually do.

What are the signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder at a clinical level?

(i'm not sure what the point of this post is... don't ask. It's 1:30am i've been stressed the past month or so and can't communicate or think properly, which is why i've been Avoiding posting in many forums since i'd probably get banned for spamming.)

ROFL! You don't have OCD, your friends are just dumb and messing with your mind. People who have OCD look at the clock every minutes or look at themselves in the mirror every 5 minutes. Some will even wash their hands so much during the day that it'll bleed because they think there are still germs on their hands.

Your're a normal human being, relax, and enjoy life. :peopleseybrow:

OCD is when you have funny thoughts like if you're religious you think that you're going to hell because you touched your GFs boobs. Then you start doing things like washing because for some weird reason you think that will keep you from going to hell. Or you think that you ran someone over and you drive back the way you came many times to check you didn't do it. That's OCD if you don't have funny thoughts like that, that keep you from living life then you don't have OCD. By Obsessions they mean in your head, like you worry about the same thing over and over. Not about playing videogames, that's something else. Then you do compulsions, washing hands, counting, rituals to keep your mind busy from obsessions.

Edited by Tynvar

Unfortunately, I do do that kinda stuff... I just shrugged it off till now. =/... yeah. i know i'm probably not ocd but eh.

People who have OCD look at the clock every minutes or look at themselves in the mirror every 5 minutes. Some will even wash their hands so much during the day that it'll bleed

actually... I stare at the cornor of the room on my ceiling alot and one day my brother noticed I kept doing it and i've slowly stopped, but I still do it once and a while,

and I used to wash my hands so much during the day there would be like almost no moisrure and my hands would be like cracked...

again, It's not as bad to that much of a degree anymore. but I still walk backto the wash-room and re-wash my hands sometimes.

-.-;; I have another odd habit which helps me not walk back to the washroom and that is to wash my hands with boiling hot water.

burn off those germs....

ROFL! You don't have OCD, your friends are just dumb and messing with your mind. People who have OCD look at the clock every minutes or look at themselves in the mirror every 5 minutes. Some will even wash their hands so much during the day that it'll bleed because they think there are still germs on their hands.

Your're a normal human being, relax, and enjoy life. :P

Not an expert opinion from a professional.

Edited by K`dash