Chankast alpha 0.25.6.5 beta

I found this on e-mule.

It's a hack of the official Chankast,made by some dudes called Kivez,DarkCloud999 and Vandread

As i understand it presumably has more speed.

I think we are allowed to talk about it since there hasn't been any sign from the official authors for 2 years..

Is it really better than the official 0.25 ?

as I read from other site.... this one fix alot of bugs and have more speed..... I`m going to try it by my self :punk:

if any one like to try it here is the link :

Mod's Edit: You know the rules.

Edited by Agozer

I really don't understand why they just dont release that souce code, if they really quit working on it..

Just say :hey we got married,we got kids,we got hard jobs,we dont work on the emu anymore here's the source,show must go on.

But instead,no hello,no f**k you,no nothing, just like they dissapeared in the Bermuda Triangle or something.

Anyway, i tried Soul Calibur on this hacked version and the speed really didnt blow me away.So if there's an improvement it's a small one or maybe in other games.

i know when it first showed up i was so pumped, it was moving along so fast then the wall. well if any thing i still have my fingers crossed maybe after a bit they will jump back on and put out something, at this point i'll take what they can give till something else comes along. not thats it's a good thing but at least we have the hack to play with.

Capcom vs. Snk 2...the osd shows a little extra fps but it is insignificant.

It's obvious no important progress can be made without the source code.But there's not even a hello from them,not to mention source..

Come on you guys,come out and say something !!

Anything!!

Yes, it would be great if they would announce tthe current status of the emulator. Its been dead like, 2 years or so now?

My goodness, has it already been 2 years? Time is going too fast. :ph34r: