New Banner Ad: GamingMadness.Net

GamingMadness.net is a new and upcoming free site where getting free gaming gifts is as easy as referring just a few of your friends! GamingMadness even features a custom order forum that allows you to choose whatever prize you would like to receive just in case its not an option.

- GamingMadness Staff

You can view the banner on the bottom of 1Emulation. :P

If you're interested in advertising with 1Emulation, there are still slots open!

»» Advertise with us!

»» http://www.gamingmadness.net/

I can't sign up with this site. I keep getting....

Please make sure you typed the signup key properly.

Click here to go back.

I did type it in properly.......

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox, and no way in hell am I even opening IE. I currently have it setup so that as soon as it loads, the content advisor requests a password (* for blocked URL). That POS downloads viruses and spyware without even opening a webpage.

Cookies are blocked for everything that isn't explicitly allowed in Firefox though, I never thought of this last night. Seems that was the problem.

I'm not interested whatsoever in any of the offers I would have to complete, why can't these kinds of things have any offers that don't suck ass?

There are some offers that are easy to do, though you need to remember to cancel them or else they'll cost some $. I'm going for the simple thing though, just one game, one offer :). I want PDZero without wasting $50 (so many people saying it sucks).

I talked to the staff of GamingMadness.net and apparently they are going to have a new site design (going to fix problems with FireFox maybe?) and also some new offers soon.