NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still hating this post, and judging by the people who responded here with actual related replies......it's some sort of fighting game.

Like the rest of us even have a fuxing clue what "NGBC" is, hows about making threads that aren't utterly useless to everyone that isn't in the "awesome know" and using an actual game name instead of a 4 letter abbreviation?

*Sigh*

The OP actually thought the majority of us cared about this game.

Anyways, he is talkinag about NeoGeo Battle Coliseum. http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/

As for the release date... Who knows, I think Playmore would want to milk as much of the Arcade release before they gave the people the chance to play at home.

The game doesn't look very good. Just good old' SNK making those same old errors. You can expect, some characters sporting very detailed and high quality animation and others using 11 year old sprites mixed in with newer high quality animation making them look incredibly off-frame. You can expect a tired repetitive score. And ofcourse, It would not be a SNK fighter if the game wasn't completely unbalanced.

Edited by Nusumenai

I'm still hating this post, and judging by the people who responded here with actual related replies......it's some sort of fighting game.

Like the rest of us even have a fuxing clue what "NGBC" is, hows about making threads that aren't utterly useless to everyone that isn't in the "awesome know" and using an actual game name instead of a 4 letter abbreviation?

flock off :D I asked a question, expected to get an answer from people who know what I'm taking about like weirdy, k`dash or agozer. if you don't know jack sh!t about the game or its abbreviation then stfu :D, yours was the most useless post of all anyway. I know it's some sort of fighting game dumbass, you didn't have to tell me what it was< cuz if I woudn't have known it was a fighting game then I wouldn't have asked when it would be out, now would I?! christ.... :)

*Sigh*

The OP actually thought the majority of us cared about this game.

Anyways, he is talkinag about NeoGeo Battle Coliseum. http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/

As for the release date... Who knows, I think Playmore would want to milk as much of the Arcade release before they gave the people the chance to play at home.

The game doesn't look very good. Just good old' SNK making those same old errors. You can expect, some characters sporting very detailed and high quality animation and others using 11 year old sprites mixed in with newer high quality animation making them look incredibly off-frame. You can expect a tired repetitive score. And ofcourse, It would not be a SNK fighter if the game wasn't completely unbalanced.

Don't talk to a 1emu vet like that, boy. I was here long before any of you, although my post count doesn't show.

If you don't care then why did you post? Here's a constructive advice, if you don't care then I don't care about your not caring, becase I asked a question to which I expect people who DO care to give me an answer, because as far as I know that's how information requesting threads work.

The gfx are what you would expect of SNK, only alot better since it's for Atomiswave. For the record, I'm a SNK Fanboy I don't care about the GFX. It's a great dream-match and I'm always up for those. Unbalanced ftw :)

They should have released it since last week but I don't know really, that's why I asked. Very anxious to download it kekeke. I really hope they added analog support this time, since Neowave made my fingers bleed. Controllers + fighters = disaster, gimme a keyboard any day.

Edited by AxL

Don't talk to a 1emu vet like that, boy. I was here long before any of you, although my post count doesn't show.

What? Should I show you respect or something? Should I immediately agree? Your opinions are bias, you said it yourself fan boy.

Besides, I answered your question. SNK won't release this until it's arcade cycle is done.

The gfx are what you would expect of SNK, only alot better since it's for Atomiswave. For the record, I'm a SNK Fanboy I don't care about the GFX.

I don't care much either, I would just like it if every character looked like they belong on the same screen. Instead of some random guys mugen collection.

What? Should I show you respect or something? Should I immediately agree? Your opinions are bias, you said it yourself fan boy.

Besides, I answered your question. SNK won't release this until it's arcade cycle is done.

The gfx are what you would expect of SNK, only alot better since it's for Atomiswave. For the record, I'm a SNK Fanboy I don't care about the GFX.

I don't care much either, I would just like it if every character looked like they belong on the same screen. Instead of some random guys mugen collection.

first bit, j/k hehe, just messing witcha... and your answer was as informative as a 5 year old child's, how do you know about it's "arcade cycle"? besides how do you know if my opinions are bias in all aspects, this forum is not just about SNK :)

second bit, it never did bother me all that much (remember fanboy part) but yeah it would be really nice, maybe if they get iori another costume or whatnot. spritewise the redesigned chars from old games look very good, but some chars like the last blade ones differ from the samurai spirits bit, but if you want the chars to look like the ones from their respective games you can't really ask for much... but then again SNK is lazy as a couch potato so yeah >_>...

edit: but you do have to agree, that despite it's short-comings every fighter they produce has that awesome feeling you can't describe :D

edit #2: you should only immediately agree with K`Dash, he is GOD!

Edited by AxL

If you are going to make a topic about a game/software/whatever, DO NOT abbreviate its name in the topic title, unless you are absolutely certain that everyone is familar with it. I don't care what you do afterwards, but at least put some effort into making the topic title understandable to all readers.

Personally, I knew what NGBC meant, but there are a lot of people who don't.

God damn, we should put this in the board rules.

You do realise that this thread was intended for people who actually know what it was about, right? I mean if you don't know what it's about, do the following:

1. Go document yourself on it

2. Do NOT post if you don't know about it

3. Do NOT post flamelishly like Cinder bcuz you were too lazy to look it up or ask first

Why should it be understandable to all readers when they don't know anything about it anyway? Only makes sense for a poster who knows and is interested about it to know it's abbreviation. And besides there have been tons of abbreviation titled posts no one blew their tops off before...

Is it really too much to ask that one writes the full name of a game even once? In the case of the likes of DOA, the name's abbreviation has been pretty much standardized by the developers themselves. Yes, you made the thread for those who know about NGBC, but there are also others that read the threads, not just those who know about it. Everyone has a right to know what a topic is about by simply looking at the title.

Now, little ambiguity never hurt anyone and can spark curiosity, but something like this just adds to the confusion.