56k V.92 Internal Modem

* No Operating System

80mm Ball Bearing Case Fan

The rest, I have.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do deliver on Saturdays till 8 PM. They don't deliver on Sunday and Monday. This is Fedex Ground Home Delivery. I had a very long and very angry chat with them yesterday and that's what they told me.

wtf; LIES! :P

Remember those used PSX games I once told you guys about? I received those on a monday via FedEx ground!

I was shocked too. I called again later to ask another of their representatives and she said the same thing. I was very close to calling her a cunt but I realized she doesn't make the policies. What pisses me off is that the tracking page STILL hasn't been updated. The tracking page. What the flock! Has it still not been scanned in yet? They even got rid of the Estimated Delivery date.

They do deliver on Saturdays till 8 PM. They don't deliver on Sunday and Monday. This is Fedex Ground Home Delivery. I had a very long and very angry chat with them yesterday and that's what they told me.

wtf; LIES! :P

Remember those used PSX games I once told you guys about? I received those on a monday via FedEx ground!

I was shocked too. I called again later to ask another of their representatives and she said the same thing. I was very close to calling her a genitalia but I realized she doesn't make the policies. What pisses me off is that the tracking page STILL hasn't been updated. The tracking page. What the flock! Has it still not been scanned in yet? They even got rid of the Estimated Delivery date.

either

1)their tracking is seriously fuucked up

2)there is a chance that there are probably some packages that ppl paid more money than you to have them shipped faster so yours is probably considered "low priority" and will be shipped once some other those other ones have been

..but must likely number 1. I remember I ordered some headpones through sony's website and they sent the package through fedex. I was hoping to receive the package after two days, since it was shipped from L.A. But noooo, I received it like 4 days later. I even checked the tracking page and it was all fuucked up. It had supposedly gone from L.A, to San Diego, over here, then back up to Ontario, back to L.A, and back over here :(

monitor: toshiba da1766m (17 inch)

case: toshiba infinia 7201

processor: 200mhz

ram: 96mb

graphics card: s3 virge dx/gx

hard drive: 80gb samsung

disc drives: creative pc-dvd and an external iomega burner

speakers: creative with subwoofer

keyboard/mouse: some crappy "micron" keyboard and a ge scroll mouse

now THAT'S out-dated. feel my computer's power raging!  :P

Thats gotta hurt. I thought I was behind.......your PC is still 3x as slow as my 3rd PC I have here, a 600Mhz PIII.

Well, I guess my old rig pretty much beats most comp here in the "Archaic" category:

btw, it's a Fijitsu-Siements model

Pentium 200Mhz MMX (MMX was the shizz back then)

unknown motherboard

32MB RAM (SDRAM I guess)

ATi RAGE 3D (I don't know if it's mark I or II, but I think it has only 1MB of memory) - claims to be a 2D/3D hybrid card, which turned out to be complete semi-bull.

33.6 kbps modem

SoundBlaster Vibra 16X

Speakers that hook directly to the soundcard with no way of adjusting the volume.

Microsoft Windows 95 OEM

3GB HDD (don't know the model)

Things added later:

RealVision 3D Flash Voodoo card (one of the first 3D accelerator cards ever) 4MB memory.

Microsoft Windows 98

10GB HDD that I got for free thanks to the warranty on my my older HDD which broke one fine summer morning.

To add insult to injury, I couldn't get any newer cards working on that system (Voodoo 2's, Riva TNTs, you name it) + No DirectX version past 5 would work in it, and putting in 6+ compromised the system.

wtf; LIES! :(

I was shocked too. I called again later to ask another of their representatives and she said the same thing. I was very close to calling her a cunt but I realized she doesn't make the policies. What pisses me off is that the tracking page STILL hasn't been updated. The tracking page. What the flock! Has it still not been scanned in yet? They even got rid of the Estimated Delivery date.

either

1)their tracking is seriously fuucked up

2)there is a chance that there are probably some packages that ppl paid more money than you to have them shipped faster so yours is probably considered "low priority" and will be shipped once some other those other ones have been

..but must likely number 1. I remember I ordered some headpones through sony's website and they sent the package through fedex. I was hoping to receive the package after two days, since it was shipped from L.A. But noooo, I received it like 4 days later. I even checked the tracking page and it was all fuucked up. It had supposedly gone from L.A, to San Diego, over here, then back up to Ontario, back to L.A, and back over here :blink:

Yeah, I think it's #1 as well. That and a combination of stupidity. :P

Well, I guess my old rig pretty much beats most comp here in the "Archaic" category:

btw, it's a Fijitsu-Siements model

Pentium 200Mhz MMX (MMX was the shizz back then)

unknown motherboard

32MB RAM (SDRAM I guess)

ATi RAGE 3D (I don't know if it's mark I or II, but I think it has only 1MB of memory) - claims to be a 2D/3D hybrid card, which turned out to be complete semi-bull.

33.6 kbps modem

SoundBlaster Vibra 16X

Speakers that hook directly to the soundcard with no way of adjusting the volume.

Microsoft Windows 95 OEM

3GB HDD (don't know the model)

Things added later:

RealVision 3D Flash Voodoo card (one of the first 3D accelerator cards ever) 4MB memory.

Microsoft Windows 98

10GB HDD that I got for free thanks to the warranty on my my older HDD which broke one fine summer morning.

To add insult to injury, I couldn't get any newer cards working on that system (Voodoo 2's, Riva TNTs, you name it) + No DirectX version past 5 would work in it, and putting in 6+ compromised the system.

To clear up your RAM (?), Pentium 1 boards never supported SDRAM. The only support for SDRAM was in a single embedded chipset. The RAM you'd have in there is either regular ol' DRAM, or possibly EDO.

Want to get that thing to support better hardware? Figure out what the motherboard make and model are, and update the bios to the latest revision. I'm not sure how easy that is on an old P1 board though.

@Cinder, yeah, I double checked, the RAM was indeed EDO. I have fairly little use for that system nowadays, so I don't intend to upgrade it any longer. What's more, I did once try to update it's BIOS, but there were no updates anywhere. :/

That's what you get for getting a pre-built computer while you had no say over the hardware which was in it.

EDIT: lol, I typed MD, when I should have typed MB. :/