Wilma

Madman

I was wondering, what would happen, if wilmas predicted course would slightly change a bit towards north. Then it will move all the way up the eastern coast of the US. Should be a storm only then, but what if not ?

The entire eastcoast could be wrecked.

Also i noted there is another storm nearby, heading north too. I took both 5-day-cones, sized them to the same ratio and put them on top of each other. It may happen, that Wilma sucks in the Storm Alpha. Anyone know what will happen then ?

wilma.gif

*wonders where the Southern California Earthquakes are* :blink:

worst thing we've gotten all fall and summer was rain...and that was one week ago

perhaps it'll be anothe rainy california in winter...again?

Edited by Weirdy

Tsunamis and Earthquakes in Asia, many Hurricanes in the Caribbean and US..........mother nature is trying to tell the world something. "Fux OFF!"

We had an earthquake here a few days ago, that measured 4.5. I live in Southern Ontario FFS! I've NEVER felt an earthquake before in my life!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate this..... I lost power the second the storm started.... and haven't got it back since... even worse, my internet service is shutdown until comcast gets power back.... I'm at my school right now, feeling a bit weird around a computer for the first time in 2 weeks >.<.