My PSP screen went blank!

L.S.D

Help! My PSP screen went blank! I was playing GGXX went suddenly

the screen went dark. But the game is still playing and the sound still coming out of my PSP!

What should I do? I buy this PSP online! :P

Learnt your lesson now, i suppose ? *giggles*

ok, dont hate me. is like that. never buy electronics online for that particular reason. Had such thing once too. So now i know.

Now that you are nearly doomed, check the shops warranty.

It has warranty ? If so, contact them. If not make sure Sony only warrants their own country. If none of this works, prior trashing that thing, you could also screw it open and check for any loose stuff, maybe the vid cable just slid off ? It cant be something serious if only the display went black, and the thing still reacts to buttons and stuff.

Its here: http://www.directupload.net/images/051014/56cB5DpI.jpg

Some guy in another forum had that broke.

If everything else fails try this:

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/produc...ate_banner_id=1

Edited by Madman

Are you sure you didn't turn the screen off by accident? The button on the left of the music icon is the screen button. If you hold that button for a few seconds, it'll turn off the screen. Just tap it once and see if it turns on the screen.

Are you sure you didn't turn the screen off by accident? The button on the left of the music icon is the screen button. If you hold that button for a few seconds, it'll turn off the screen. Just tap it once and see if it turns on the screen.

Nope. i am sure. I try to change the brightness, but it can't ;)

It is getting worse. I think I will have to try my luck and send to the local Sony centre. :)