I am fired ...

I lost my job... after 18 ! years... :D

My companie ( firma, work-job... you understand ? ) closed. Now 183 people without work here. So a F.U.C.K. !!!

Its just me, most people dont interest it... its not your busness... I know... sorry about. I am down... just wanna say it.OK, now lets drink more alkohol....I am sick last 5 weeks after my shoulder operation. We have now sunday...

Ger. :

Ich lass mich nicht unterkriegen, Ich kaempfe um einen neuen job !

I dont give up ! I am searching for a new new.Its very hard.

sad and down : Jaegermeister :wink:

any tipps ?... thanks for any help.

That sucks man. What kind of company was it? Not much to do except to start looking for a new job...

till 5 years back it was the same company like LaZy Boy chairs ( USA and UK ). We, TERSTAPPEN, lost licennce for the LaZy Boys chairs 5 years back. Since this time we dont have enough work for all us people. My fac. works till end April 2006, my work ends till this year. 31.12.05. I am 34 years old now, I don t give up ( just for today ) - I ll have some good friends who will helping me :D

THX Agozer for ur reply

THX Disoblige , I will do my best

Edited by Jaegermeister

Hm i have an ICQ friend, who said something about her company having to let her go due to some license issues too. But shes in the Netherlands.

But anyway, dont be too sad, its not your fault, you will find something new and maybe better, soon.

well...if the company closed/shut down, I think you were actually "laid-off" since it went down and the company cannot afford to employ anyone

cheer up eh, being "laid-off" might actually sound a lot better than being fired to an employer (but then again, idk how employment/unemployment works over there in Germany)

well...if the company closed/shut down, I think you were actually "laid-off" since it went down and the company cannot afford to employ anyone

cheer up eh, being "laid-off" might actually sound a lot better than being fired to an employer (but then again, idk how employment/unemployment works over there in Germany)

ahh, hard going forward now, THX to all replys ;), I dont give up. THX to you all cool guys, this is the only site I visit every day. I will answrere next months about this. I read most of all topcs here, most time I dont know how to answere, cause I totaly suck at english languade. sorry about this.. I am just ba stupid german :huh:

greetz Jaegermeister :)

I was fired after 8 years at a job a few years back. it was devistating, but the secret is to hurry up and find something new. if you sit around for a while you will just get more depressed. keep your head up and keep looking for work everyday untill you find something. good luck man.

I was fired after 8 years at a job a few years back. it was devistating, but the secret is to hurry up and find something new. if you sit around for a while you will just get more depressed. keep your head up and keep looking for work everyday untill you find something. good luck man.

ure right ! I will do so.

I am thankfull for every reply. OK, lets go forward. To be depressed ( what I am.. ) is not right, to drink more and more alkohol ( also not right -alkohol is never ok ), I stoped !

I hope better times will coming soon...