Movies Forum

How many movies questions have there been recently? Probably none.

Do you want to include recent releases / news / current affairs info about movies?

Personally I don't care about movies at all. But others may be more interested.

What do the other members think?

Current Affairs is there for a reason. For anything not emulation related.

How many times must it be stressed this is an EMULATION site?

Are we to have 100 forums with 800 subforums so that everything from the kitchen sink to "Yo Mamma" can be discussed in it's own area?

And no, don't confuse my response with that of an angry one. I just don't understand why these requests are made when it's quite clear what the purpose of this site is.

i know this is an emulation site, where emulation is the main topic at hand. but there are a few of us, like myself, that dont do emulation. i started off with the attack system and the arcade but soon grew to be part of the community here at one emulation. now ive been to other emulation sites and the characteristic that sets this one apart from the others is the bond that we have. the other topics on this forum allow us to become more than information barers, but friends. so i feel that anything that would bring us closer together isnt a bad idea.

as far as the movie forum goes.i would love to see one. also, with gamecop permitting, i would take over it and watch over it as a staff member.

Edited by bubbawmu2

i think the movie thing is a god idea. we have one @ havoc, but we dont give detailed reviews. we just talk about the last movies we'e watched. still this is different from havoc since it is an emulation site. maybe it can just be pinned in current affairs. dont think its a bad idea.