The 10 Mistakes Most Men Make With Women

Alpha

Have you ever had a girlfriend?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."

-Ulysses Everett McGill, 'O Brother Where Art Thou?

This book is complete bull$hit. If anybody reading this is thinking that any of this tripe is close to truthful, or that it may help you with women, you want to book a psychiatric ward for yourself for the next month or two.

How the hell can anybody assume such rubbish? I’ll let you in on a little secret that is seemingly unbeknownst to the author; ‘All women are DIFFERENT’. You can't generalise women any more than you can men. I don't find a "sexy young woman" attractive "INSTANTLY". Nowhere near. I need to get to know someone well before I even start to fancy them. That's just me personally. Well, me and hundreds of thousands of other guys, I’m guessing.

The ‘ideas’ in this 'text' are absurd: 'women don't want attention', 'they wanted to be treated crap', 'they don't like presents', 'they don't like a sensitive person to spend their time with'… There’s probably a technical term for the kind of women this guy has dated; 'twisted b!tches' springs to mind. That's if he actually based this on any of his own experience. He's either A) Only dated screwed-up tarts with no self-respect or b ) never actually talked to a woman.

This book is supposedly about how to keep women. His advice obviously doesn't work a toss because these 'hundreds' of women leave him just the same. His advice only needs to work once, so how come he's not married?

His ideas about what women want are utter, neanderthal garbage. It's all stuff that's easier for him. Take them for granted, don't buy them presents, don't give them any 'hand', don’t be thoughtful, don’t buy them flowers. Next he'll be saying "fall asleep after sex", "Go out with your mates on Valentine's day", "Forget her birthday", “leave the toilet seat up”...It's okay, this is what women want. They've just been sending out signals that regular, sane males can't read properly.

My God, the things people say to try make themselves feel better about being ugly AND thoughtless…

Edited by hi_resurrection