Screaming at Night while Sleeping...

Alpha

Last night I was sleeping like a baby until I decided to move my foot on my bed a little to get in a better position. Little did I know that my entire leg would cramp out. I was in extreme pain and biting my pillow. After 2 long minutes, I fall back asleep. Then again I barely move my other leg and it cramps out too. Now this time I'm going insane, I throw my pillow across the room and try to contain myself until the pain lets off. I was telling my leg to get the damn blood flowing already. The last time this happened, it hit hard on both legs at the same time. The epicenter of the cramps was in my calves as well. Anyone know what causes this? My calves are not even fat or obese. I think all this news posting is dehydrating me. :)

P.S. I can barely walk since my calves are still sore.

u need some potasium  get u a bunch of bananas

it worked for me.

o yeah and next time get out of bed and walk off the cramps no matter how much it hurts, laying there makes it worse.

Reluctantly, I have a Banana every morning. It's not my favorite fruit. :)

yeah i dunno gryph will surely know more about this but i think it is caused by the lack of magnesium and if you have been exercising lately it might be caused by lactic acid i think it is called in english otherwise it might be because you do not do enough sports, of course this is only if cramps are what i think they are :)

Too much sitting at the computer and you also need to drink  a glass of milk atleast once a day.

I don't drink Milk. Instead, I have Calcium Supplements. :)

sitting at the computer for too long isn't what's causing it; else this response would be an "ohhhhhhh, ook; so thaaaat's how you get rid of that" :thumbsup1:

this used to happen to me all the time btw. No, I don't eat bananas because I'm allergic to them. Instead...well...since it's happened me thousands of times, I just avoid stretching it out. Even if my sub-conscience decides to stretch it out, I usually just wake up and stop it because I can already feel the cramp getting worse.

how do you get rid of it? Don't stretch out your leg. As a matter of fact, if you want to get into a more comfortable position, don't stretch anything :)

Edited by Weirdy