Game Boy Micro, anybody buying one?

Alpha

It's too friggin' small. Way too small. It might be ok for the asians that have little hands, but for others....

Wait, why did it took you so long to post something about GameBoy Micro?

HAHAHA agozer. That also happend with the xbox. Asians (no offence :P ) were complaining about the original xbox controller being to big so they made a smaller one.

Microsoft hired a design firm to make the XBOX Controller S. Ha. Well, the small controller has been favored over the original one in many countries, not just in Japan.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally find it to be a waste especially now when nintendo changed gba sp screens to be brighter and sp has a bigger screen.

my main choice for portable will no doubt be a psp but i'm still not willing to dump $200+ for it (i only add the + since you'll want a big memory card if you get one heh).

I love my PSP, but it's not too Portable. In the way that I'd never take it and just throw it in my pocket.

1. Because it's too big.

2. It would get nasty scratches.

yea I could buy a case or just use the cover it comes with, but it's still just too bulky.

i think if this was released early then it would make lots of money but now everyone wants a ds or a PSP and there's aren't any more good and new gba games coming out(i think) so i don't think it'll sell that good, i think only game system collecting freaks are gonna buy this