Kanye West attacks good ol George...

BoomBa_GoosE

well. some of u already know, but to those who dont, a celebrity telethon was held and it was edited due to kanye west's "outburst" against George Bush and how he feels that the african-american citizens of new orleans are treated badly. he totally ignored the prompter that had his script and went on his own to express his feelings. since it was taken out, to those who have not seen it, its out online.

Here

this is like the first time ive seen him struggle for words. obviously he was trying to find the appropriate words to send out on LIVE tv. and myers, man, very professional. anyways, i hate bush, im glad kanye took advantage of live tv and its basically true. that is why i dont watch tv nowadays...love the ending, straight to the point, simple, and caught chris tucker by surprise.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear 1emulation,

Hi, I'm Kayne West. I'd like to apologize for the aformentioned outburst, having realized that in my childish, self-indulgent tirade, I alienated portions of a nationwide audience, denying potential hundreds of thousands of dollars not my own to people in desparate need. I understand that while this is America and I can have whatever close-minded, narccistic opinion I wish, taking advantage of a charitable cause is the ultimate mark of a sexually frustrated loser with an inferiority complex. I thought i was being original and meaningful but in truth I was, as always, a sad, irresponsible, self-centered wannabe.

-Kanye West

P.S.: I had an affair with Ted Kennedy.

Kanye's an idiot. Plain and simple. I seriously doubt any of this slow response had anything to do with Bush or his supposedly not liking black people, nor do I believe he sent people down there to shoot them as Kayne claimed. In fact, I seem to recall reports of the helicopters trying to help people being shot at, not the other way around. That moron sounded like he could barely form a sentence. But, hey, if you guys want to support that dick, go ahead.