how to use neo georage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need the NeoGeo BIOS (don't ask where to get it) and put that in the base NeoRage directory. Then get some ROMs (don't ask where to get those either) and put them in the ROMs folder.

Open, set up controls to how you like them, play.

I have used Neorage with no problem on two comps in the past, but now it won't read any of the files except for the system test. I have the correct roms and BIOS, in the right directory and everything, but they still will not detect. I've looked through the readme files and have found nothing addressing this particular problem. Any help would be appreciated.

What games are you trying to run? If you only get the Test Mode screen (or just the Dot Cross Hatch), your sets aren't fully NeoRAGEx compatible, and there's a problem with the P roms.

I have used Neorage with no problem on two comps in the past, but now it won't read any of the files except for the system test.  I have the correct roms and BIOS, in the right directory and everything, but they still will not detect.  I've looked through the readme files and have found nothing addressing this particular problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

No doubt you are trying to run unsupported roms in NRX.

use the latest nrx.

Yes you mean the latest hacked version The offical NRX emulator died a long time ago.

People need to distinguish the line between official releases and hacks.