how to use neo georage

I played CvSnk2 on a gamecube once, and there was a choice between oldschool controls and insta-moves (including supers) with the right stick.  The second was nice if you weren't familiar with all of the different games, but stupidly, the designers limited you to one punch and kick button if you used that.  Sort of like in SS3-4 where you have to aim your kicks for power level.

Ah, that's the ass GameCube version. :P I should have remembered that. That mode take all the fun out of gameplay. But then again, the controller isn't the best thing for fighting games (for CvS2 especially).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone who wants some great svc p1 roms, i managed to patch for nrx, use one of my instant messaging names, I don't generally respond to PMs...

What's so great about them, if I may ask?

basically rom 1 is SVC Chaos with all the bugs out, like you would find in arcade and rom 2 is Plus version, with knockdown attacks, rolls, all characters selectable with proper icons and screen positioning and of course all bugs out...

both have the music patched so it plays correctly and a bit more clearer, too bad they only work with neorage >_>

acutually the evasive rolls I have are stationery, they don't go forward or backwards, didn't know there was a patch to make those 

actually move...

My point exactly. I don't know of a "correct" patch either. Eh, it's a bootleg after all, and not the finalized product.