The HOT Chicks Thread! (NSFW)

L.S.D

The 2 fake lesbians from Tatu............roflmaomgwtfbbq! Hardly "hot" material there, the brunette is kinda cute, the other is rather on the ugly side.

To each his own I guess.

-giggles- yea i was gonna add in the idea that all these 3 chicks seem to be fake=D...hey there still pretty hotXD in my opinion...

i think anyone would bang angelina jolie!!!!....brad's one lucky guy...i think they';re still together=D

I wouldnt. <_<

Cominus, do you have issues with your sexuality? Any real man would totally bang Angelina. :P

mmhmm, With those DSL.

Actually big fluffy lips dont really have more of an effect that little birdy lips. Regular size lips are actually a little better because they are firmer and they;re able to apply a bit more of preasure. I just think she's over rated. Her tits arent that great, I saw her in this one movie where she was topless, and the lips are just a little too inflated, oh and her ass aint that big either. It's not alwayz about looks, but the way some people talk it sure seems like it.

The 2 fake lesbians from Tatu............roflmaomgwtfbbq! Hardly "hot" material there, the brunette is kinda cute, the other is rather on the ugly side.

To each his own I guess.

-giggles- yea i was gonna add in the idea that all these 3 chicks seem to be fake=D...hey there still pretty hotXD in my opinion...

i think anyone would bang angelina jolie!!!!....brad's one lucky guy...i think they';re still together=D

I wouldnt. <_<

Cominus, do you have issues with your sexuality? Any real man would totally bang Angelina. :P

mmhmm, With those DSL.

Actually big fluffy lips dont really have more of an effect that little birdy lips. Regular size lips are actually a little better because they are firmer and they;re able to apply a bit more of preasure. I just think she's over rated. Her tits arent that great, I saw her in this one movie where she was topless, and the lips are just a little too inflated, oh and her ass aint that big either. It's not alwayz about looks, but the way some people talk it sure seems like it.

I totally agreed. And yet, I wouldn;t banging her, if available :D

Ok, I'm tired of posting the best pix on this here thread. Someone else try to cure e.d. with some hot pix. Please? :P

I'd give pictures if I had any good ones... =(