The Island

chode

I just saw the Island last night at the drive-in, it was amazing, it reminded me of Minority Report, i love futuristic movies:) This one [for those who don't know] is about a huge corportation who clones people to help for transplants etc but the clones have become very knowledgeable and find out that they are not real people, they were told that the whole world had a huge contamination threat and this is the save place for people, meanwhile they are all clones.

I totally recommend this movie to anyone who likes action, futuristic kinda type movies, plus the chick was pretty hot too:)

Theres one near where I live too. There used to be a 5 screen one about 40 minutes from me just north of Toronto, but they tore it down to put more friggin highway......and a Collosus movie theatre in.......what a stupid thing to do.

part of that movie was filmed near here. I haven't seen it yet though. my kids went with thier school to see some filming and met scarlette johaneson (sp) :thumbsup1: and the dude who ever that is.

part of that movie was filmed near here. I haven't seen it yet though. my kids went with thier school to see some filming and met scarlette johaneson (sp) :P and the dude who ever that is.

so where is filmed here? is that the chicks name? i liked their tight white outfits, and that they didnt know was sex was LOL.