Discussion: Freaky Dream I Had :O

Wizard

Alrite, today I took a nap and had the strangest and freakiest dream.

And it went a little something like this.

I thought I heared my sister come down to my room to wake me up. So everything is normal right now, i recongize her laughter. It sounds like shes walking around me. I hear a screeching noise. Wondering what it is, I try to sit up to see, but I can't move my body. I try to shout at her to call her names, but I couldn't speak, and from the corner of my eye. I can see a little figure running past it. Then I heard my sister's laughter again, and a screeching sound that sounded like she got up onto my chair prepared to jump on me to wake me up. I closed my eyes and perpared my self for the impact. For what seemed to be seconds after, I opened my eyes only to see a girl, in a beautiful red dress, and beautiful long dark hair covering her eyes holding a picture frame. I try to move and speak, but no uses. I can't move and I can only look. In my terror I attmpt to move and scream at the top of my lungs to no anvil. So I decide the only thing I could do. Look at the picture frame she was holding. In the picture frame was a picture, of her standing ontop of me as I was laying down from a celiling angle. This picture was a picture of a picture of what was happening at that very moment. I could feel my self being mobile again. As it slowly unraveled I awake from my dream with my sister coming down to my room to give me the phone.

And that was the freakiest dream I had to date. No, I haven't touched F.E.A.R. in a few days. So it couldn't be that. Now what I ask is if you people can interperate this dream. And give some insight on my writing ablities of a story at the same time XD.

A little personal gain here as I try to make you feel my, of what felt for hours, of torment.

Edited by K`dash

wtf... thats similar to a dream i had lately. mine was random like yours.There was a massive wave that went higher then the sky. and it was slowly coming down going to kill everyone. People were in panic and screaming, people diyein.. it was so freaky but i feel stupid now\

i think the weeds getting 2 me :lol:

I haven't watched any anime in a while oddly. The only thing that I can match up with this is F.E.A.R. and my love of the supernatural writings of the Cthulhu Mythos.

But I haven't done either of those in days.

You have definitely been playing F.E.A.R. a little too much. There's nothing wrong with that per se, but if you start seeing girls in blood-red dresses, you need to chill.