What Gaming System will you never put in Storage?

Diso

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how but my DC caught on fire. :D

I used to play NES roms on that thing. Was a great system.

But my NES has worked since 1985, where as my PS2 has broken many times and its onyl a few years old. Piece of Junk. :shootem: Dropped the NES dozens of times, still works perfectly. PS2 fell over once and it stopped working. :/

Well, my PSX is already in storage. Replaced by the awesome ePSXe. All the cart systems I own/owned I either sold or they (Such as my SNES) are put away because emulators have made them inconvienent to use.

I think I'll basically keep everything out until it is emulated to near perfection or at least very well, such as the case with ePSXe.

I've had a goal for a long time now though, and that is to own EVERY standalone optical media based system there is. Systems like Sega CD are not only NOT standalone, they would be far too inconvienent to own, due to the fact I'd require a Genesis to go with it........which no, I do not own.

So far I'm only missing these to my knowledge:

Panasonic 3DO (I had one when it came out, sold it........cost too much for games!)

Philips CDi

Bandai Playdia

Apple Pippin

I'd appreciate it if anyone could add a rarity to my list, don't bother naming anything common like PS2 or Xbox for example.......own em.

To answer the original question.......none. Once they're emulated well enough, they're getting boxed up and put away.