Beam me up, Scotty.

Wizard

i've never seen any of the Star Trek before, it just seems so nerdy to me.

Yet you watch crappy shows like Naruto (just anime in general). Your opinion is void.

u know, i'm not the only here that watch Naruto, ok. Star Trek is boring to me and i don't like it and my opinion does count!!

Yet you watch crappy shows like Naruto (just anime in general). Your opinion is void.

u know, i'm not the only here that watch Naruto, ok. Star Trek is boring to me and i don't like it and my opinion does count!!

That's a better reason for not liking it but you can't argue that Star Trek is too nerdy because you watch anime! That is probably the nerdiest activity. :P

You know, I have to agree with Ryuken on this one. Star Trek is not a show that I watch regularly and I have seen a couple episodes of it. Though I may have been watching the wrong season (yea I watched the movie too), the episodes are a little boring. Some parts are really confusing and gets a big wtf. I dunno, May just be I don't understand the episodes that much. But RIP to scotty

It doesn't, get out of my thread.