"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hey I'm Rubio from CHile

Since I never was able to go and play at the arcade (because my mother didn't lend me money ) I got frustrated of playing a lof of games and I actually am not able of finishing Street Fighter 2 with just one coin .. :- ( .

Since then, I 've been collection all my favourite games,,, and I have to say that I'm better in keyboard than arcade... lol

I love fighting games but shooting games like macross too. But I deslike most of old games (before SF2)

Seeya!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I joined, now I'd like to be kicked off. Since I can't find a way to leave myself, and believe me, I've tried, I'd like it if someone would kick me off. Thanks.

By the way, I joined to see why the heck I could download the update for Chankast Utilities, but not the first version, whereupon realizing that it apparently updates an older version of chankast, since I tried it on the new one and that didn't work. Either way, it seems like a waste of time since everything was made extremely unclear.

Please, if there's something I need to do to get kicked off, tell me, and I'll do it. Otherwise, an administrator could do that, and that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

!

joe 27 from nyc bronx i joined this site 2 years ago i got to 2nd place and because i dont post i cant play these awsome fun games not cool! so im still trying to play them how many posts do i have to put just to play a game?

I remember you! :thumbsup1:

lol m not really new but its been a reeeally long time since i posted...

nice to know you guys are still going strong.

Welcome back!

Hi, I joined, now I'd like to be kicked off. Since I can't find a way to leave myself, and believe me, I've tried, I'd like it if someone would kick me off. Thanks.

By the way, I joined to see why the heck I could download the update for Chankast Utilities, but not the first version, whereupon realizing that it apparently updates an older version of chankast, since I tried it on the new one and that didn't work. Either way, it seems like a waste of time since everything was made extremely unclear.

Please, if there's something I need to do to get kicked off, tell me, and I'll do it. Otherwise, an administrator could do that, and that would be great.

Wow, what a weird one :thumbsup1: Is there a button to kick some other members? :D

• 3 weeks later...