nintendo DS "the crap cover machine"

suvo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Smash Bros. 'nough said. Nintendo is going anywhere for a while.

And you can't possibly badmouth Revolution hardware because we don't know anything about it yet. The only info about the processor and GPU we know is their code names, Hollywood and Broadway, respectively. Not to mention the controller which is their most closely guarded secret.

Super Smash Bros. 'nough said. Nintendo is going anywhere for a while.

And you can't possibly badmouth Revolution hardware because we don't know anything about it yet. The only info about the processor and GPU we know is their code names, Hollywood and Broadway, respectively. Not to mention the controller which is their most closely guarded secret.

Let's just hope the next Nintendo controller doesn't look like a brightly coloured rubberglove filled with jelly with milk button tops for buttons.

And the reason Nintedo don't have 3rd party support is because they don't deserve it. The only games that Nintendo won were the Resident Evil games (and I hate playing it on the worlds smallest d-pad).

I'm willing to place a bet on the PS3 (and maybe the 360) kicking the f__k out of Nintendo yet again.

While the GameCube controller's biggest design flaw is to extremely small digital pad, the controller itself is very well made, both from an ergonomical standpoint and the look. I see nothing wrong with it being colorful.

While the GameCube controller's biggest design flaw is to extremely small digital pad, the controller itself is very well made, both from and ergonomical standpoint and the look. I see nothing wrong with it being colorful.

The layout only suits games that Nintendo have designed specifically for it. Even if Nintendo had more third party games on the GC, most games would be virtually unplayable on the 1 big button surrounded by kidney shaped smaller buttons. Just try and play popular PS/xbox games on this pad - Tony Hawk games, SNKvsCapcom, Soul Calibur 2 and TimeSplitters2 are all harder to play due to the insane controller. Remember how the button layout is on the arcade version of Soul Calibur? It's the exact same as the PS2 and Xbox version. The horizontal slash wasn't a bigger button and the blocking wasn't done on an analogue trigger. The pad is just awful.

are you on sony's payrolll by any chance?

maybe microsoft's?

Yes, the GameBoy Advance and Ds suck so badly that MICROSOFT is going to make games for them.... Yes the Ds sucks so badly that it has WAY More games that are playable on it than on the "gimmicky, do all you want and MAYBE play games on it " PSP

Yes the GameCube Pad sucks so much cause it's so colorful and strange and unconventional, and yet i can play on the gamecube for HOURS on end without my fingers or hands hurting me, but surely i perfer my fingers hurting and my hands aching by using the xbox and ps2 controllers.... A controller that doesn't hurt your arm? NONSENSE! it HASTA give your fingers and hands a Good old fashioned Ache.

Yes, Nintendo TOTALLY sucks </end sarcasm>

Edited by Elazul Yagami

nintendo , there is nothing wrong with it ? what have you got against it :) its the origin of gaming and your calling it crap ? lol i admit the ds isnt all to good but its ok and u cannot compare the ds to the psp... there in totally different league and i bet the nintendo rev will be good , cuz this will be nintendo's last hope and also microsoft are making games for the ds... thats good ! isnt it ?

i'm sure nintendo will never die but i don't think it will come back up for at least a few years, unless the revolution is really that special. they just need more third-party games for thier console. as for the DS, they have fun,short but highly replayble games that are good for portable, since regular normal people would now play a portable system at home for a long ass time.

Edited by Ryuken

The Revolution will f-up if it doesn't live up to its name thanks to all the hype it generated. Roms on a console (which you will have to pay for) is not revolutionary. Not to mention that they will be soft and not hard copies if the HD will be used for this.

PSP and DS are both crap, one is a Playstation with a screen and the other a cheap gimick.

Edited by Max

nintendo , there is nothing wrong with it ? what have you got against it :D its the origin of gaming and your calling it crap ? lol i admit the ds isnt all to good but its ok and u cannot compare the ds to the psp... there in totally different league and i bet the nintendo rev will be good , cuz this will be nintendo's last hope and also microsoft are making games for the ds... thats good ! isnt it ?

Nintendo was responsible to reviving the console scene after the videogame crash of the 80's (one that i'm expecting again with the sheer amount of crap games comming out)

The ds IS in league with the psp... it just doesn't do everything the psp does, but at the very least it has more playable games on it than the psp... i'm sure most users of the psp use it for movies, and music , and basically as a pda/mp3/movie viewer.

as for the rev being nintendo's last hope?

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Unlike Sega, Nintendo have enough money to make it in seven more console wars and still have some in the bank.