OK, fixed the vsync problem of MAMEoX

HK$

OK, fixed the vsync problem of MAMEoX.

Now if you enable vsync, there wont be any screen tearing.

It will be included in next version of MAMEoX128 Plus!.

Edited by HK$

OK, fixed the vsync problem of MAMEoX.

Now if you enable vsync, there wont be any screen tearing.

It will be included in next version of MAMEoX128 Plus!.

Excellent work ^_^

Is there any chance you could disable (or make an option to disable) the analog control support in your next build so that games like Star Wars would once again be playable?

I can't think of a single game that benefits from MAMEoX's messed up analog controls, so it would perhaps be better to stick with digital like MAME-X.

Unless of course they could be made to work correctly, but that's probably alot more work. :)

Edited by + T +

Racing games like outrun works better with analog control I think, is it right?

Yes, you're right. Outrun does seem to have a more natural feel with analog controls as opposed to digital.

It would be great if it could be improved to work as it's supposed to in all games (as it is in Star Wars you can't even move the target into the top corners of the screen). But failing that, would an 'Analog Control: On/Off' option be possible?

hi can you send source of fix for vsyn I could only see it on Linear minifi / magnifi video filter so was going to look at that. What needed changing also I am looking at putting mamedOX 1.2 just a few bug fixs etc up can you contact me and see if we can put some of your work into it please, for the none 128M users

add me to MSN disson@hotmail.com

In fact it's very easy to fix it....I will tell you how to do when it is released and fully tested by ppl to make sure it is correct. :thumbsup1:

BTW, MAMEoX128 Plus! also works well on 64m xboxes like any other MAMEoX. "128" just means it works better on 128m xboxes.

Nice to see MAMEdOX 1.2 is on its way :blink:

Nice to see it works on 64meg :)

Add me to your MSN again disson@hotmail.com please HK$ I couldnt get hold of you last time. I have a freind thats a really good xbox coder if anything is actually posible to do with mame, but id like to talk about what you have done (and stuff you tried and failed to put in if you have tried stuff as well).

PS is it open source HK$ :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS