Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC/XBOX!

Alpha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the game a bit laggy ( The player seems to go slow and when theres lots of action its even worse  ).  I have a 2 gig CPU is that enough ?

I've experienced that too. Remember though that the framlimit is set at 30fps. Turn it of fand see what happens, but Rockstar said that the Framelimiter is crucial in some parts of the game. Go figure.

can u set the the radio to play ur own track only?? cause everytime i switch cars the station changes, is there a way to get around that?? i'm using a controller so i have to use the mouse to change station and it get annoying

The PC/Bill-BOX version allows you to put your own tracks into the game and listen to them. Of course the track changes everytime you switch cars, but it doesn't change if you get out of a car and then get in again.

The PC/Bill-BOX version allows you to put your own tracks into the game and listen to them. Of course the track changes everytime you switch cars, but it doesn't change if you get out of a car and then get in again.

i know but it there a mod or anyway that i can make it stay to my station??

I think not, at least a mod like this hasn't surfaced yet. Honestly, although San Andreas is being far from realistic in certain spots, I always liked how different cars have their radio tuned to a different stations.

I think in options there is a setting where you can turn of radios auto-tune

That might stop it from changeing the stations.