Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC/XBOX!

Alpha

The only good thing I see coming out of this is the fact I can place other music from the early 90's here. And it's not really up there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got my hands on it for xbox and i gotta say its a bit disappointing for xbox sake compared to what they did for gta 3+vc set.

first thing i notice was jaggies and that surprises me to see it that bad for an xbox game but even with the jaggies, the game does look more clean on xbox then ps2 but just barely making a difference compared to what they did on the gta 3+vc set.

the other sad thing is the loading time in the game isn't much different then ps2 which is surprising since xbox has a hdd to use and on top of that, you'll see it say loading in parts of the game that shouldn't like when you're changing clothes and such.

the last disappointing thing is a minor one and it deals with the soundtrack option: in the gta 3+vc set, you're able to select discs/tracks but in this version it won't let you which is a shame.

other then what i mentioned, it plays well and has less lag in some parts of the game compared to ps2's version but overall i would've expected it to be like the gta 3+vc set which was done nicely on xbox.

The PC version is sweet, although the keys are kind of hard to configure right because 1) I'm left-handed and 2) GTA:SA refuses to recognize 5 on the keypad.

I just bought the PC version.  Looks soo much better then PS2. =)

I take it back actually... Before it's so crisp and clear now... You can really see the lack of detail... =(

What lack of detail? I'd argue that there's a whole lot of detail.

I just bought the PC version.  Looks soo much better then PS2. =)

I take it back actually... Before it's so crisp and clear now... You can really see the lack of detail... =(

What lack of detail? I'd argue that there's a whole lot of detail.

lol needs more AA!