holy fuuck, it's getting hot!

It's the middle of winter here, and we are getting very warm cloudless days, with absolutely no rain in sight. It only gets cold at night.

ya , in sydney in the day its hot as hell , at night its FRIKEN freezing :P and its only gonna get worse

No, my toilet is inside, but our AC isn't working, so we have all the windows open. And yet I'll often walk into the bathroom to find an empty toilet bowl. It's better than a full one, I suppose.

i hate this hot weather, my cpu is gettin hotter up 63c and my computer keep going stupid!!!

My toilet water evaporated.  Is that normal?

I didn't notice this at first......but are you sure your dog or even your cat (if you have either) aren't drinking it? My cat gets up on the toilet seat and drinks the water in the toilet, yes only after it's been flushed though. Wierd bastard........

My toilet water evaporated.  Is that normal?

I didn't notice this at first......but are you sure your dog or even your cat (if you have either) aren't drinking it? My cat gets up on the toilet seat and drinks the water in the toilet, yes only after it's been flushed though. Wierd bastard........

I suppose that's technicaly possible. But this isn't a trial, let's stick with the evaporation story. :)