Web help design etc...

emsley

Hey guys, sorry i have not been as active on the board lately i have been busey an all with my site http://members.lycos.co.uk/neocream

Just in case your woundering hehe [im a hoe for promoteing my site at every every opurtuneaty :lol: ]

Anyways i noticed i had used allready a WHOPPING 7 MEG!!

I mean that leaves me with only 43 how the hell i have used that much is beyond me, it may be the pics they are like as high qaualatie as i can get them BMP format...

Is there anyway i can lower the memory in my photos, i wouldent be moaning but i only have 3 main pages and 4 reviews ffs!! :?

My finall question is this...

I uploaded my emulators in zip to my FTP for me to put them up as a downloade what the hell do i have to do, when i click properties in the lycos FTP i dont get a link just some javascript poop..., do i just hook it up threw dreamweaver then bang....

Hmmm i think i may have ansered my own question crap! :x

Anyways any help is appreiated..

Oh yeah lost my metal slug 3 review............. :D.......

DAM!

Hehe.

I just had a huge play around guys......Gulp.......

Everything should be [as rimmer would say] tickaty boo :D

I need to change the format of the pics....The ones that are up stay but the rest need to be converted to jpeg thanks basely...Rush rush rush...

To much imput, when your messing with a million links a second it can easely catch you out, also i spotted some nast looking joined words in the last blade review likethisyouknow

sort it out i will....

Please haver another look round if you are getting pics not showing if you would be kinde enogh as to inform me thankyou.

well just had a look at your site - looks great although not all the pics are there (dunno if theyre supposed to be)

Anyway I noticed your e-mail is NTL, so Im wondering if you are using that website pack thing they have for download? and if you are using it, how hard is it to create a site?

I know which pics are not showing i will fix it tommorw... :D

I use dreamweaver m8...

I am useing an FTP server at lycos, bseically you design your site wile your not online, if it all works on your hardrive, all you have to do is uploade and your done...in theory...

Were are the pics not showing for you m8?

cheers G C god i know about those ones...They drove me nuts...

What you see is what you get :D i have not put them up yet because there is no material for them...

There are about 4 new sections to come.

Its the reviews i am worried about hopefully they all show...

Hey guys...

When i have a gif is there a way of mirror the image?

Would i use fireworks?

What i need to do is say, i have rock howard in a fight stance...

But i want him to face of against himself but like a mirror image, how would i flip the image to do this?

I have played with fireworks but i cant find the dam option... :lol::)

i think you could just use microsoft picture it, if you wanna flip the image. just go to the help file for instructions cause i cant remember off the top of my head. :lol: