Comic book movie updates

well, all this E3 excitement has gotten me beat. i even had a dream about the ps3 the other night haha. anyways, i love comic book movies though most of em suck anyways. so here are a few updates for upcoming Marvel movies just to take a break from games a little bit.

Spider-Man 3

So far we know that Thomas Haden Church will be playin a villian named Sandman. he is known for his role in "Sideways" and kiddy films such as George of the Jungle where he also plays a villain.

Joining the cast will be Topher Grace. For those who dont know, he plays the recently departed cast member of " That 70's Show" (Eric Forman). He will also be playin a villan in the upcoming movie according to YahoO!. No reports on what role he'll be playin, any guess? i thought he'd be perfect for Carnage but thats too soon for part 3.

X-Men 3

Not much goin on here. Couple of new characters added to the cast. Vinnie Jones will be playin Juggernaught. Not much bout him, he was in Eurotrip. Then the latest news, and i actually couldnt believe it. Kelsey Grammer and we all know who that is....(Frasier) will be playin BEAST. i know right?? this will be interesting. he has a great voice for Hank McCoy though.

Oh some stuff i left out:

He'll be joined by two other new X-Men recruits, Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat, who can pass through walls (Lost's Maggie Grace is reported to be the top candidate), and the winged Angel.

off marvel. heres superman haha.

Superman weird huh?

and i saw the batman begins preview last night after smallville, and to be honest, with the crap we got after the beloved Batman and Batman Returns with Michael Keaton, Batman Begins actually looks very interesting. I for sure will be watching it. Chris Bale looks like a waaaaaaaaay better bruce wayne than Val Kilmer and George Clooney.

Batman Begins poster here

ok,i aint so bored anymore =)

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

I want a dedicated wolverine movie.

batman begins looks ok. never liked superman. is there any news on ghostrider?

I can't wait for Batman! I love Batman. -_-

Spiderman 3 should be awesome too. I read that Sam Raimi might stay on to direct all 6 movies. That made me glad and sad at the same time. I want Evil Dead 4 dammit!!

X-Men 3 should also be pretty cool. I'd be hard to imagine Kelsey Grammer as a super hero.

Superman isn't really exciting me...it could be good though.

Ghostrider will probably kick a lot of ass. Ghostrider rules.

Awesome news on X-men 3. Can't wait to see Gramer as Beast, bound to be awesome and why couldn't they use the last actress that played Kitty (as people could of obviously tell from her appearences) from the last 2 movies?

edit: i also watched the 10 minutes from seeing last night's Smallville. Looks pretty interesting possibly worth the money.

Edited by K`dash

best comic book movie ever = the crow or blade 1 (tie)

best comic book movie ever = the crow or blade 1 (tie)

The Crow was F'N awesome

best comic book movie ever = American Splendor -_-

Haha! That movie kickass. But so far my favorite comic book movie is either the original Batman, The Crow, or Sin City.

And yes, Drake, Batman is my favorite superhero. :P

Comic book geek, the hidden side of our own Mr. Klaw.

the ghostrider bike looks good. I am sooo looking forward to that movie.