Daeval's E3 2005 Impressions

final fight does look awesome. I think the brawler games are making a comback

Odama, Beat Down, SFA3 for the PSP, Eye Toy: Kinetic, Shadow the Hedghog, & NamcoXCapcom added to the second post. Some of them contain no meaningful info, but I added them for completeness since they were requested.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I had fun "reporting" and I'm glad somebody had fun reading it.

it just occured to me

since you're in the gaming industry, wouldn't you get in trouble for being on an emulation site?

Two part answer:

1) I'm not technically in the industry any more. I got in to E3 for two years with genuine industry credentials (one as a retail employee, one working for Sony Online Entertainment), but this year I got hooked up.

2) No, not really. If I revealed some trade secret or something, then they would have cause to come after me, but just being on an emulation site is not breaking any industry rules. Some companies might not like it if I was accessing it from their network. From home, however, industry members are just like anyone else as long as they don't do anything to harm their own company.

Nice stuff.

It is LONG. it seemed you have taken a lot of time to do this  :P

Good job Daeval.  <_<

Thanks! I'm glad you folks enjoyed it. It did take a little while, but it was fun to kind of reflect on what I saw and rant about it. :P