The time of the longest game you've ever played?

Oh! I forgot to mention an old game of [ Capcom - 1989] in NES.

[ Dystiny of an Emperor ]

It is an RPG game that has a battery inside the cartridge to save your game.

I've played this game and stuck in a place [ don't know what to do ]

so I just play to increase the level of the characters[ for a long time more than 130 hours ] untill I

reached the max level of 99 (taking a long time because my enemies are so weak).

After that I have skip this game.

After 3 years I try it again and by luck I solve it.

[ you should talk to a sleeping man in the game and wait for 8 seconds untill he wakes up!].

Then I've completed the game in a maximum of 145 hours.

screen.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it strange people are mentioning multiplayer games. Since playing those games hold no merit (I've played them excessivly before being a former cal-m for counter-strike, ogl quake 3 and rtcw/ET), hell if those counted, it would be a good 5-7 years for em.

No merit? How so? Playing against skilled human opponents is far more challenging than most games and highly entertaining. Beyond a good challenge and good entertainment what else is there to games? Nothing really. So I'd say they have as much merit as playing the same single player game over and over... probably more so since human opponents help keep the experience varied.

But if you wish to disqualify multiplayer games then I'd have to say I've spent the most time on Twisted Metal 2. My friend and I have played through that game literally hundreds of times. We still play it from time to time to this day. Of course I'm assuming you still count co-op games ;)

Edited by Thraxen

I find it strange people are mentioning multiplayer games. Since playing those games hold no merit, hell if those counted, it would be a good 5-7 years for em.

But if you wish to disqualify multiplayer games then I'd have to say I've spent the most time on Twisted Metal 2. My friend and I have played through that game literally hundreds of times. We still play it from time to time to this day. Of course I'm assuming you still count co-op games ;)

Multiplayer games like: Counter-Strike and Twisted Metal 2 are counted

[ No problem with that ] -The most important thing that these are games-

I've also spent alot of time playing (Multiplayer games) with my brother. [ Twisted Metal 2, Doom3 ] :P

most time in one sitting 15 hour.......It was in kof99....hard partner

It didn't take that long (only like about 6 hours)

but one time , i was playing kof97 in an arcade, and i beat 97 people in a row.... the only reason i didn't go on was i hadta leave.

97 freakin people in a row.

i wish i had a digital camera back then so i could've saved the score.

sigh.

(my feet were killing me btw.)

No merit?  How so?  Playing against skilled human opponents is far more challenging than most games and highly entertaining.  Beyond a good challenge and good entertainment what else is there to games?  Nothing really.  So I'd say they have as much merit as playing the same single player game over and over... probably more so since human opponents help keep the experience varied.

But if you wish to disqualify multiplayer games then I'd have to say I've spent the most time on Twisted Metal 2.  My friend and I have played through that game literally hundreds of times.  We still play it from time to time to this day.  Of course I'm assuming you still count co-op games  ;)

Don't have to tell me that playing with people is funner/better as I've done it for years, but it's mostly because when most people think it's "How many hours they've put into X single player game."

Yes, I'd count Co-op, but not full blown MP games. If I counted Doom 2 that would be a hella long, but don't see me doing that because i'm saying the MP aspect of it is the own, and getting it to run when I was 8 was an achivement also.

but one time , i was playing kof97 in an arcade, and i beat 97 people in a row.... the only reason i didn't go on was i hadta leave.

Wow! KOF97 --> beat 97

What a coincident! ;)

actually i intended that.

when i was at like 92 wins, and i realized i hadta go, i was like, i'll quit at 97.

Wow! KOF97 --> beat 97

What a coincident! :P

actually i intended that.

when i was at like 92 wins, and i realized i hadta go, i was like, i'll quit at 97.

I want to challenge you!!! Let see if my Choi can beat you!

Bad experience at Kalliera though :( K'Dash own me. Not responsive at all :( :( :(