surf the web and get money?

Ryuken

Sometimes it makes me sad to see how people's integrity has stooped to an all-time low. Are you stupid? You might as well click the link "to win 1,000,000". Unfortunattely I can easily see you as a perfect victim for scam artists.

As cinder said, get a job. Run some laps, get a girlfriend. Oh yeah, and get your ass off the computer. :spam2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

advice from the holy gamecop, thank you , the all mighty god of 1emulation, haha, anyway i give up , i'll just ask my teacher how to get a work permit since i'm only 14 and i need one to get a job. also my english isn't that good so i really don't want to do stuff that involve much talking BTW i'm a werid kid and i know it

I hear drug dealing, pimpin' hoes, and husting is a lucrative business.

fuuck drug dealing

there's a dude next door that does that, and I always hear strange noises at night

sometimes those idiot junkies knock on my mom's bedroom window by mistake and run away

I memmer this morning, at around...4 AM. I heard the old dude next door (who I guess is the father of the dude that sells drugs and opposed to it) was yelling at some crackhead to leave! A long ass argument...it went for 1hr :spam2:

and I sleep in the living room!

advice from the holy gamecop, thank you , the all mighty god of 1emulation, haha, anyway i give up , i'll just ask my teacher how to get a work permit since i'm only 14 and i need one to get a job. also my english isn't that good so i really don't want to do stuff that involve much talking BTW i'm a werid kid and i know it

I don't think you can get a work permit at 14. maybe but i think it's 16.

when I was 14 I worked at a skateboard shop, putting together boards, cleaning up, stalking shelves and doing custom griptape. all under the table. but the owners knew me. (that was before Al Gore invented the internet so kids went outside and such)

if you cant get hooked up with a real job then just do stuff for people, mow lawns, wash cars, walk dogs. stuff like that.

You need to get a "work permit" at the age of 14 where you are? (Aren't you from the US?)

Thats BETAWDED! Here in Canada, all you need is to be 12 years old and go apply for your Social Insurance #/Card. Of course, until you're 16 you're legally obligated to be in school.....so from 12-16, part time workie only.