Over ate too much....

I over ate, but this time its different

on wed, i went to lunch w/ a friend and it was huge, were talking 40$ for 2 people huge, i didnt eat anything the whole day, and it was the best, i finished my plate and full!.... then i was at the library for an all nighter and by 11 my GF, brought me a chicken quesadilla from Chili's.. these things are huge well i finished it and felt so so...

then today, my stomach has felt full and the feeling of throwing up all day... and i have had nothing at all to eat at all except a 1/4 cup of cerial... i never have gone this long with out eating.... and still feel like i can go another day and I constantly feel sick...

I usually eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and them some...

even after thanksgiving im still able to eat the next day...

dam this sucks...

Edited by PLasticSlug

Come to think of it, the food i ate was super rich.. in fats and all the $hit you eat maybe once a month... combined with the 2 big ass rich meals in only a few hours, my body is probably working like a biatch to break that $hit down.... i dont know..

lately I've only been eating one meal and a snack or two so I am not at risk of over eating.

heh heh i havent eaten for like 3 or 4 days straight....well i had like a bag of chips now and then but i dont hardly ever eat i also get full easy i could eat like one subway sub and then im done for the whole day