Sony's New Patent

Gryph

Would you feel the blowback from your weapon? That would be sweet! BFG biatch!

LOL, I can just see someone flying across the room and hitting the wall with that kind of feedback.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sony must be thinking "if we can't get ppl to buy our newest products, why not brain wash them to make em break their consoles and buy new ones every week!"

idk, just my guess

the only game i'd want to play with this tech is some of those "dating sims" :lol:

they should have made a pimp sim for the nes and you could use the power glove to "pimp slap" your ho's heheh.

Im more interested on the type of coding and what is required of programers to learn when this thing comes out. Other then that, this technoligy will kill us all. I predict a so called "Matrix" a few 50 or so years after this technoligy is released to the public

Birbaumer himself has developed a device that enables disabled people to communicate by reading their brain waves

scary :(

Edited by Drake

Im more interested on the type of coding and what is required of programers to learn when this thing comes out. Other then that, this technoligy will kill us all. I predict a so called "Matrix" a few 50 or so years after this technoligy is released to the public

It'll just make people so lazy they won't leave their couches, then they'll drop into a comatose state.

It'll just make people so lazy they won't leave their couches, then they'll drop into a comatose state.

and break their ps4's and buy new ones and turn into Sony's zombies

Or Doom/Quake when you get fragged and blown into chunks.  How would they do that? :(

When you get gibbed you feel all tingly and in very much pain for 2 seconds until you respawn. Then you run around with some crazy speed and frag the mutha fukka that gibbed you.