My general artwork site

Z-Neo

• 2 weeks later...

I've done a pretty big update with it, 2 more pages of my art, plus a project I'm hoping to submit to the place I work, hopefully they'll use part of it in advertising. :D

What program did you use for the work stuff?

I need to reinstall Bryce 5 and Poser. :wink:

I actually used Bryce 5 for the entire scene of my work project, which is really a pain, since Bryce is more for landscapes, but i'm pretty comfortable with that program. I need to improve my skills in Truespace and other programs that are better suited for object creation, though.

Agozer, I rememer Pov-Ray wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back when. I think all I ever had the patience for is creating a couple of spheres, and it seemed to take hours to render them. Of course, if I remember right, I had a 386 or something then, too :(

Agozer, I rememer Pov-Ray wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back when. I think all I ever had the patience for is creating a couple of spheres, and it seemed to take hours to render them. Of course, if I remember right, I had a 386 or something then, too :wink:

Yes, it took literally hours back then, but I wonder how it is now... I doubt Pov-Ray would even run on XP systems.

Eh, who knows, I haven't touched tht piece of software in a while.

Another 2 pages of art, if anyone's interested :P

Also, I plan on making a links page, if you have a site or anything, just send me the link, and a little description, and I'll be happy to add it.