The Game Master

AndymaN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, what if agozer doesnt shop online? The things I want from that room are......The X-Box, GC,PS2, and all the games for all those 3 systems, all the SNES and NES consoles and games also. O, and I have never seen a saturn norn played a game for one so that to

I don't shop online. I don't even have a valid credit card in order to do that (applies to overseas shopping only of course).

lol, what if agozer doesnt shop online? The things I want from that room are......The X-Box, GC,PS2, and all the games for all those 3 systems, all the SNES and NES consoles and games also. O, and I have never seen a saturn norn played a game for one so that to

it's sad to think that so many younger kids have never even seen a saturn. it was better then the psx, every game that was available on both systems was better on saturn. I miss my saturn.....

thats to bad agozer, most of the packages on froogle are only around 30 bucks USD. have you ever thought of getting one of those prepaid credit cards? I dunno which ones would be available in your country but I have one from www.greendot.com that I use for online orders.

Edited by garageink

My parents thought that my Genesis was good enough for me in big concsoles till I got PSX, I wanted a saturn when it came out because my cusin told me it had a bunch of sonic games when I was small , I woulda killed for one when I heard 3D came out, but when my brain finaly started functanaing in logic It was to late , and I would never shop online, unless it's EBAY and I have a account with paypall, since my uncle once lost money using his credit card online

you must not like 2d fighters then.....

Loads of 2D fighters are on it. If you can smuggle into the Capcom of Japan building, you can catch a glimps of both Street Fighter III (NG and 2I) for the Saturn in the Capcom vault of magic.