Unreal Tournament 2006

Mag

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are removing the LG in UT2k6. Adding a kick ass new mode thats about the size of the 3 biggest Onslaught Maps you can imagine.

Does anyone know which magazine those scans came from?

It looks like xbox nation to me. Anyways telling from the shots it looks very good.

Negative, UT2k6 is for PC only. Scans are from CGW Magazine. Planetunreal.com for all your UT needs.

* Dual Enforcers

* Rocket Launcher

* Flak Cannon

* Shock Rifle

* Link Gun

* Sniper Rifle

* Tridium Stinger

* Canister Gun (Grenades, Mine-layer, and Bio Rifle all in one)

* AVRiL

* Redeemer

Can't wait, good thing I have my 6800GT.. errr my blood is boiling with F.E.A.R. and unreal3 technology on it's way :P

Does anyone know which magazine those scans came from?

Computer Gaming World

UC2 is more action in the melee department. So basically it's a big brawler then PC counterpart. At least some of the original UT weapons are going to be in UC2.

This game is freaking awsome, but can they start changing the weopons more then a tincy bit...

Why? Most of the weapons are badass and serve the game very well. They can add more though but it would suck if they removed the core weapons.

Can't wait, good thing I have my 6800GT.. errr my blood is boiling with F.E.A.R. and unreal3 technology on it's way ^_^

Ha, that card isn't going to do squat for Unreal Engine 3 games. :P Atleast one or two more generations are going to go by before it comes out.

Sorry little off topic but the recent release of Unreal Tournament for the xbox, will there be a pc version of that by any chance?

No, for two reasons. 1) It's an XBOX exclusive and 2) Because it's a crappy game.

man lets just say.. Unreal champion series sux :( only the original UT and UT2k4 is by far the best in the unreal series.

Yes. This is absolutely true.

The new Scorpian looks badass. They were unimpressed with UT2K4...that's so awesome. If a good game like that is somewhat of a disappointment to them, imagine how much they will try to improve the next one.