Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

Soul Calibur II was ill-fated? flock that columnist and his 'views'.

i dont know, i actually thought SOul Calibur 2 was kinda fun. and for 20 bucks? (when i got it) it was well worth the money. I hated Tekken though so i hated the Tekken exclusive secret character. Nonetheless, it was pretty good in my book and if there is gonna be a part 3, id take a glance at it. :(

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know, i actually thought SOul Calibur 2 was kinda fun. and for 20 bucks? (when i got it) it was well worth the money. I hated Tekken though so i hated the Tekken exclusive secret character. Nonetheless, it was pretty good in my book and if there is gonna be a part 3, id take a glance at it. :(

My question was intended to be sarcastic.

ok :D

haha i still liked it. wasnt the best game but it sure was fun for a little while.

ok :D

haha i still liked it. wasnt the best game but it sure was fun for a little while.

Soul calibur II is without a doubt the best fighter I have in my collection. Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution and Guilty Gear XX share the second place.

A simple solution to most of u guys, get a bloody ps2!!!!

I refuse to buy any Sony product first hand unless it's a White PSP.

SCII is a disappointment, gameplay wise, mostly due to the fact it's a masher hell. I still prefer SCI over II for the fact I don't have to sit on the buttons and win.

SCII is a disappointment, gameplay wise, mostly due to the fact it's a masher hell. I still prefer SCI over II for the fact I don't have to sit on the buttons and win.

no it's not. :)

Gameplay could be summed up in one cheesy Nightmare attack which is done by pressing V-S!

Gameplay could be summed up in one cheesy Nightmare attack which is done by pressing V-S!

Ah yes, that move. :) But for the rest, I still disagree.

cause sony is da devil... and sc3 would look better on another system anyways.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.